Another month passed. It’s September. Wow!
What’d you learn in August? Funny things, little things and the meaningful. I’m joining Emily Freeman at Chatting at the Sky to share what I learned. Won’t you join us?
Some things I learned in August…
1. I like figs. I’ll be honest, the name made me think they wouldn’t taste good. And fig preserves sounded even worse… Well, I picked one from a tree this week. Now I’m a fan! Still not sure about preserves though.
2. I experienced a new mode of transportation – cargo van. It’s the feel of a suburban, minus every ounce of luxury.
3. A mouse’s favorite food is peanut butter. Don’t ask me how I know this. I shiver just thinking about it.
4. Visiting the lovely state of Mississippi for the first time, I learned that Elvis was born in Tupelo.
5. While men conquer miles, women see them as opportunities to spend time with their husbands.
6. All 3 of our children are risk-takers, willing to step out in faith. I admire them a.lot.
7. Unexpected reconnections with old friends are timely blessings from our Lord.
… How about you? What did you learn in August?